Squall | Quistis | Seifer | Zell | Selphie | Rinoa | Irvine | Laguna | Kiros | Ward | Edea
RenzokukenSquall performs multiple attacks on a single enemy. Occasionally, Squall will randomly perform one of the following attacks, depending on his weapon.
- Rough Divide: Squall attacks a single enemy.
- Fated Circle: Squall attacks all enemies.
- Blasting Zone: Squall attacks all enemies; stronger than Fated Circle
- Lionheart: Squall attacks an enemy 26 times... VERY strong!
Blue MagicYou can choose one of the spells Quistis has learned.
- Laser Eye: Quistis deals damage to a single target. (Quistis starts with it)
- Ultra Waves: Quistis deals damage to all opponents. (Spider Web)
- Electrocute: Quistis deals lightning-elemental damage to all opponents. (Coral Fragment)
- LV? Death: Quistis attempts to kill all enemies, but it only works on enemies of certain levels. (Curse Spike)
- Degenerator: Quistis attempts to kill a single enemy. It usually works. One of her best limit breaks. (Black Hole)
- Aqua Breath: Quistis deals water-elemental damage to all opponents. (Water Crystal)
- Micro Missile: Quistis halves an enemy's HP. If the enemy has more than 19998 HP, Quistis will deal 9999. One of her best limit breaks.(Missile)
- Acid: Quistis puts negative status ailments on an enemy. (Mysery Fluid)
- Gatling Gun: Quistis does big damage to one enemy. (Running Fire)
- Fire Breath: Quistis does big fire-elemental damage to all enemies. (Inferno Fang)
- Bad Breath: Quistis puts many negative status ailments on all enemies. (Malboro Tentacle)
- White Wind: Quistis recovers the HP of all allies. The number of HP recovered is based on her own current HP.(Whisper)
- Homing Laser: Quistis does big damage to one enemy. (Laser Cannon)
- Mighty Guard: Quistis puts random positive status ailments on all allies. One of her best limit breaks. (Barrier)
- Ray-Bomb: Quistis does big damage to all enemies. (Power Generator)
- Shockwave Pulsar: Quistis does HUGE damage to all opponents. (Dark Matter)
Fire CrossSeifer does a big fire-elemental attack
DuelZell can perform many attacks on a single enemy until a time bar runs out. Some attacks will end the time, but will deal big damage to one or more opponents
- Burning Rave: Zell attacks all opponents with earth-elemental damage.
- Meteor Strike: Zell attacks.
- Meteor Barret: Zell attacks an opponent, then meteors fall.
- Different Beat: Zell kicks an enemy several times.
- My Final Heaven: Zell's final limit break.
SlotsSelphie casts a random spell for no MP up to three times. If this is not the spell you want, you can scroll through your spells until you find one you want. Selphie also has four spells that are unique only to her that she learns with her levels.
- FullCure: All HP and status is recovered for all allies.
- Wall: All allies gain protect and shell
- Rapture: All enemies are removed from battle. It works all the time, but not on bosses.
- The End: All enemies are removed from battle. It works all the time, on both regular enemies and bosses.
CombineRinoa's dog, Angelo, randomly does one of the following moves. Four of them are automatic; the other four can be used when Rinoa uses the Combine limit break.
Angel WingRinoa spends the rest of the fight (until she dies) casting random powerful magic spells for free.
- Angelo Rush: Angelo attacks one enemy as a counterattack.
- Angelo Cannon: Angelo attacks all enemies.
- Angelo Strike: Angelo does a big attack on one enemy.
- Angelo Recover: Angelo recovers the HP of an ally with low HP. This happens randomly without using the Combine limit.
- Invincible Moon: Angelo makes all allies invincible. One of Rinoa's best.
- Angelo Reverse: Angelo revives an ally. This happens randomly without using the Combine limit.
- Angelo Search: Angelo finds an item on the battlefield. This happens randomly without using the Combine limit.
- Wishing Star: Rinoa jumps onto Angelo's back, and they do 14(?) attacks on all opponents.
ShotIrvine shoots an enemy over and over until a time limit runs out. You have to buy/refine the ammo to use it. He can choose from one of the following attacks.
- Normal Shot: Irvine uses Normal Ammo to shoot one enemy at a time.
- Scatter Shot: Irvine uses Shotgun Ammo to attack all enemies with each shot.
- Dark Shot: Irvine uses Dark Ammo to attack one enemy at a time. It occasionally causes negative status ailments.
- Flame Shot: Irvine uses Fire Ammo to attack all enemies with fire-elemental damage.
- Canister Shot: Irvine uses Demolition Ammo to do a big attack to a single enemy. It takes a long time to shoot it, though.
- Quick Shot: Irvine uses Fast Ammo to attack a single enemy over and over. Irvine can use up to 40 of these at once, although it depends on how much time you have to shoot them. One of Irvine's best.
- Armor Shot: Irvine uses AP Ammo to do huge damage to a single enemy. One of Irvine's best.
- Hyper Shot: Irvine uses Pulse Ammo to do huge damage to a single target. Pulse Ammo is not easy to obtain.
DesperadoLaguna attacks multiple enemies over and over again.
Blood FeastKiros attacks the enemies over and over again.
Massive AnchorWard does a big attack on a single enemy.
Ice StrikeEdea does ice elemental damage to a single opponent.